Here is the job! We are looking for an Office Administrator
Are you open minded, communicative, positive and highly motivated person? We invite you to join our dream team as an Office Administrator!
Your main responsibilities and duties:
- dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- creating and maintaining filing systems
- scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas
- keeping diaries and arranging appointments
- organizing travel for staff.
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- devising and maintaining office systems
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- arranging in-house and external events.
- university degree
- motivated and have a pleasant personality and a positive attitude
- ability to communicate with different levels and characters of people
- desirable experience in the common profession
- competitive salary
- interesting and dynamic job in a modern working environment
- supportive and welcoming colleagues and team
Send your CV and Cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org